How much does treatment cost?
Does the program accept insurance?
Each client’s financial situation is assessed on an individual basis to assure that the client only pays according to his or her ability. All TennCare plans are accepted and many commercial insurance plans are accepted.
What is the admission process?
The admission process begins with a telephone call to the agency at 615-244-4802. There will be a brief telephone interview to determine eligibility. After the telephone screening an appointment is made for a face-to-face assessment with the Admission’s Counselor.
What can I expect when I'm admitted?
What Should I Pack?
- Five to seven days of machine washable changes of clothes
- Long pants, capris, long shorts, skirts, dresses; all must be knee length
- Shirts/blouses – no tank tops, mesh or see through clothing, no spaghetti strap tops
- Pajamas and robe
- Shoes/sneakers/shower shoes – high heels are not recommended
- Five to seven pairs of underwear and socks
- Jacket, coat or sweater
- Toiletries – shampoo, conditioner, soap, toothpaste, toothbrush
- Two towels and wash clothes
- Shaving kit or electric razor
- Wrist watch or alarm clock without a radio
- All prescribed medications
- Over-the- counter medications that you regularly use in unopened container
- Calling cards for long distance calls
- Photo ID
- Insurance and prescription card
- Cigarettes or unopened tobacco products
- Envelopes and stamps
- Contact information for family, friends, doctor, probation officer, etc.
- Spending money, $20 to $30
What Should I Leave at Home?
- No cutoff shorts or athletic shorts
- No items with alcohol as an ingredient
- No cell phones, smart watches, i-pads, tablets, laptops, etc.
- No electronic cigarettes – vaping is not permitted
Is There a Dress Code?
Yes there is a dress code.
Everyone is expected to maintain a clean and neat appearance and stay within the following guidelines:
- Clothing must be free of holes: this include decorative tears
- Shirt and shoes (no house shoes) must be worn at all times
- No clothing that depicts alcohol, drugs, violence, illegal activities, or anything that can be perceived as degrading or offensive
- Pants and shorts must not sag. No skin or underwear may show between shirt and pants
- Tight fitting clothing is not permitted
- Knee length shorts, skirts, capris.
- All tops must have sleeves. No tops allowed that expose the midriff.
Will I be able to use the telephone?
What about visitation with family and friends?
I have been clean and sober for a period of time, but I have a need for housing that is alcohol and drug free. Do you have a program for me?
Yes. We have a halfway house treatment program on-site as well. In these programs, you are able to be employed, provide your own transportation, and attend structured treatment or recovery oriented activities a few evenings per week.